Top 10 Reasons You Need an Attorney for Workers’ Comp
- Your insurance company denies important medical benefits to you, such as doctor visits or prescriptions.
- Your insurance company is not paying you lost wage benefits, or underpays your wages.
- Your insurance company is not paying you for your overtime, or for your second job.
- Your doctor is not listening to you.
- Your insurance company requires that a Nurse from their company go to your medical appointments.
- Your insurance company denies that your accident happened.
- Your insurance company tells you that your injuries are “pre-existing”.
- Your insurance company makes you see their doctors, usually in Denver, for an “independent exam”.
- Your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance; and
- Your insurance claims adjuster won’t call you back.
If any of these is happening to you, Call me at 970-945-8590
*The author posts this material with the understanding and agreement that this law firm does not render legal or professional services by posting the material. The reader should seek the services of a competent professional when needing legal or specific expert advice. A competent lawyer can tailor the specific services you need after meeting and speaking personally and reading your documents to understand the significant facts and circumstances of your case.